Sunday, January 22, 2012

First unit/post of the year

Well first post of the new year, to show off my first new unit of the year.

Yes I know its cheesy to provide photographic evidence of your painting progress but I feel the urge celebrate the return of painting mojo. It will also hopefully prompt me to keep up the painting during the  course of the year and by default the blog updates. Though hopefully I will have more to say than just flash pictures of my new toys.
Now for the dull bit, some information. The figures are 15mm sword and bucklermen from Venexia. They are part of the expansion of my old Burgundian Ordonnance army into Italian Condotta both for FoG & FoG:R. Hence the earlier post about the Renaissance, so there will ve more of those to come, not just at the moment. More painting is requirred.

As for the photo. The wife got a new camera for Christmas and they are truly idiot proof as witnessed by my photo above.

No comments:

Post a Comment